We specialize in power tools batteries. Give your power tools new life with a higher capacity battery. Each model was engineered for maximum run time so you won't miss those important shots. We have batteries for hundreds of power tools, If you can't find your need of batteries brand or model, you can try our search engine or email us ! All power tools batteries are brand new with 1-Year Warranty!
The Battery Pro is your discount source for hard to find power tool batteries and accessories! We are a full service power tools battery distributor offering wholesale prices to our customers. We are working hard to make your online shopping experience easy, fast, convenient and safe. Please let us know what you think. We are always here to serve your needs and provide quality service. Feel free to phone us during business hours or e-mail email@example.com. 24hrs a day for any information.
The Battery Pro Advantage:
How can I maximize battery performance?
Quality - We strive to bring you the highest quality power tool batteries at the best prices! Our high quality compatible power tool batteries are built to the highest standards (ISO-9001) and are guaranteed to meet or exceed your Dewalt, Makita, Bosch, or other brand laptop AC adapters.
Low Price - Get OEM power tools battery quality at a fraction of the cost only at Battery-Pro.net! We offer high quality 100% compatible power tools batteries for Dewalt, Makita, Bosch, Black & Decker and more brand power tools.
100% Guarantee - We guarantee that all products are free from defects in materials and workmanship. We replace any defective products found under normal use and service with 1 year. For details please refer to Guarantee Policy.
1. Breaking In New Power Tolls Batteries - new power tool batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
2. Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your cordless drill battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the Memory Effect.
3. Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
4. Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your cordless tool battery dormant for long time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-CD, Ni-MH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
6. For Notebook Users - To get maximum performance from your battery, fully optimize the notebook's power management features prior to use. Power management is a trade off better power conservation in exchange for lesser computer performance. The power management system conserves battery power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not in use and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive. Your notebook user's guide will provide information relating to specific power management features.