HP Envy 15 Battery
|1-Year Warranty!||30 Days Money Back.|
- Please check your original HP Envy 15 battery's OEM part number, Envy 15 model number with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery.
- HP Envy 15 battery are brand new with new case and new cells, we have 1-Year warranty on these laptop battery.
- New HP Envy 15 laptop battery Replacement usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use.
- New Envy 15 battery pack needs to be circulated (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
- Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused. It should always be stored in a fully charged status and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
- To maintain the optimum performance of HP Laptop Battery, it is highly recommended to fully discharge and recharge it at least once a month.
- It is normal if a battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay high attention when the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate a problem with the charging circuit of your electronic device. It is necessary to have it checked by qualified technicians when this occurs.
- When a new HP Envy 15 battery is unable to charge, it is suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it for several times to wake up dormant cells. Occasionally, BIOS updating is required to make the battery work normally on your device.
Tips for HP Envy 15 battery
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these product manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.