- Laptop Batteries
- Power Tools Batteries
- Camcorder Batteries
- Digital Camera Batteries
- Cell Phone Batteries
- Laptop AC Adapters
- Laptop DC Adapters
- Battery Chargers
- PDA Batteries
- Smart Phone Batteries
- Barcode Scanner Batteries
- Netbook&MID Batteries
- ACER Aspire 5515 battery
- Dell Inspiron B130 battery
- TOSHIBA Satellite C655 Battery
- Dell D5318 battery
- TOSHIBA Satellite A665 Battery
- HP KS524AA Battery
- HP G71-340US Battery
- Dell U4873 battery
- Dell Inspiron 1318 battery
- COMPAQ Presario V6000 battery
- TOSHIBA Satellite E105 Battery
- Dell Inspiron 5100 battery
- TOSHIBA PA3817U-1BRS Battery
- Dell Latitude D530 battery
- Dell K450N battery
home > Blogs
- What To Do If Your Laptop Is Plugged In But Not Charging
- Do Calibration To Lengthen Laptop Battery Life
- Three Quick Ways to Improve Laptop Battery Life
- How to make Android faster, more productive and more secure than iPhone
- How to get the most from your laptop battery
- The Secret To Improving Lithium-Ion Battery Life
- What to do when your laptop battery won't charge
When you plug in your laptop, you usually find yourself greeted with a cheerful chirp from your PC, a new glowing LED indicator light, and a display that perks up and beams a bit more brightly. At least that's what it's supposed to do. Sometimes, though, what happens instead is that you connect the AC adapter...
When you find your laptop battery cannot last as long as before, you may know that the battery’s life has gotten shorter over time. Usually speaking, a laptop battery has a service life of two years. However, it is difficult to predict how long a laptop battery charge will last because each computer user has different habits and needs....
Like chocolate and episodes of Mad Men, there's no this sort of factor as as well a good deal battery life. Alas, it's the unusual laptop battery that'll provide you with far more than a quantity of hours-unless you realize some tricks for squeezing added juice. Remember these 3 guidelines the following time you travel...
IPhone users love to brag about their phones. They line up around the block and stand in line for hours when a new one is released. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform. Yes, its Achilles' heel is a big one: security. Android's openness and large market share mean that it's a juicy target for attackers....
Low battery on your laptop, minus a charging option, is annoying at the least – so what can you do to make it last longer? There are quite a few simple steps to save battery and even make your laptop last longer. Here’s how.....
Poor battery life and the need to recharge smart phones often remain a huge pain for consumers. Help could be on the way. Researchers at the Washington State University said Wednesday they have figured out how pack more energy into a lithium-ion battery and boost the rate of charging it......
If you discount the battery, your laptop could probably live pretty much forever. Sure, a 10 year old laptop isn't much fun to use -- its 5-generation-old technology is as slow as frozen molasses -- but if IT won't spring for a new one, you can at least trust that it'll keep working without major headaches.